Originally Posted by Bryan Lawrence
I will be going to Gord Bush when I build my block (who knows when that will be).
He has plenty of great reviews from the Subaru guys and plenty of great reviews from the honda kids.
I was reading about a subaru that one of the lobes on his cams flattened and he busted a few valves and gord stood by his work and took the whole block apart to make sure the bottom end was good.
I know rainbow is good but from what I hear they can be a little disorganized.

Originally Posted by Terry Sikora
My good buddy had his subie engine built at gord bush, he put a twin plate clutch in without a stopper, as a result he blew the engine at CSCS in Cayuga last season but since he had the car tuned at netronics (per gord bush instructions) gord bush honered his warranty and fixed the engine at little cost.

Dispite my personal issues with Rainbow I would use them again, I would also use gord bush... Just my $.02

That's good to hear that about standing behind his work. I'm still curious to know how much Gord would charge for the assembly of the entire long block. From what I've seen, anywhere between $1000 - $1500.

The more I think about it, figure is a lot better to the whole long block in one shot, from one builder.

'99 GSX GT35R
'03 CBR 600RR