Quick update on the hit and run situation that I posted previously.
My Outlander is back on the road and running pretty solid so far. I paid total of 775$ including deductible plus rental cost and got out of it with clean record.

Body shop charged my insurance company a total of 9296.61$. Lots of parts were replaced including hood, headlights, bumper, reinforcement bar, radiator, ac condenser, radiator support, and bunch of other small parts.

[Linked Image]

Overall the job was done well. Hood still needs a bit more alignment for my liking but I can take care of things like that better than they can. Paint looks perfect so I can take care of the rest. The only annoying issue so far is with HID projectors. I suspect my passenger headlight is possibly Chinese knock-off or maybe from a different mitsu model (lancer ?).

[Linked Image]

If you look closer than you'll see that the passenger projector adjusted slightly lower and light reflection looks straight and not like the driver side.
(my HID projects does not have adjustment screws)
Best I could do on this issue so far is that I got my original passenger headlight back from body shop. It only had mounting clip broken off but other than that its mint. I'll be comparing both headlights closely for any possibly clues when time permits. Maybe one day when garage is available again I'll swap my original back.

Last weekend I spend sometime to install roof protector and sunroof deflector smile Here are few pics
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Overall I am happy to drive her daily again lol

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
1999 Eclipse GST 5sp swap
1991 3000GT VR-4