I love that pic! Sorry to all... I just updated my profile & details, I should've disabled auto-fill, & looked at what I was doing more carefully. Thought that my signature would've just been; Kaizer Soze, not my name. But it's changed now. Still would like to remain on here as I feel it's important to speak with others about my ride, & others in the community who share the same passion for their DSM's/Mitsubishi's.

I'm surprised someone on here knows-of, ForcePower Motorsports. I know most of those folks at that particular; "Father-&-Son Garage". My car is actually the one that the owner used to own, until 2005, when I purchaed it from him.

He did a lot of the work-on it in the past, but I took over doing it myself; & that's why I joined-up here. Thought that I would ask to join to get ideas from everyone about programming my AEM-EMS; as-well-as looking for bits that I need to repair or replace.
I'd still love to hear back from anyone that has any parts they'd like to sell, & anyone that has any Data-Maps/EMS that they have being used on the AEM-EMS, that is working well for them.

(Kaizer)