Good day all.

I have been thinking about this for years. Not that I would of been the first one to do so; but as the benefit.

2G Heads have smaller Intake Port. Their design are also slightly different. Both of these "features" allow for better lower end Torque by increasing intake air "velocity". Castings; for whatever reason are also way more "streamline" with the Valve Seats and need way less "Porting Time" to acheave superior (velocity) results.

Those carateristic' can be beneficial up to a certain point. That being said; some have been using a 2G Head on a 6 Bolts with up to 600/700hp without been much of a "choke".

CRV Intake manifold (do not ask me what year) will bolt up and also allow for decent lower end Torque. One extreame would be a 2.4L with a 50 Trim Turbo, 272 Cams for Duty. That thing could be a "torqy" thing but would probably run out of "good steam" at a lower RPM.

A 2G Head on 1G 2.0L Bottom Head can allow for more "top end" Powa. Again some could be surprised how much "wind" can be pushed through a 2G Head.

As for a 2G BottomEnd; They can defenitaly witstand as much as a 6 Bolt BottomEnd. Keep CW out of this topic because some have proved otherwise.

GizThaWiz!!!

Rouge!!!