I am with Pem Bridge, which is AllState.
I do have one experience to share with everyone.
A month ago my neighbour backed into the side of my car. I went out of my way to visit a few shops and get quotes. THere was a thread here about me encounter.
All shops, including the one recommended by AllState stated that the door needs to be replaced.
To make long story short, the claim was processed and I was told by the shop that AllState will only authorize the door repair. In addition they won't pay for blending of adjacent body panels, which is part of proper repair.
I tried to explain that I had independent shops assess the damage recommending door replacement, including the shop recommended by AllState.
They absolutely refused, and told me that they will do anything to make me happy… shuffle.
Anyway, the door was fixed, but it came out miss shaped, and wrinkled.
I complained, the assessor came and right away said that the door needs to be replaced. This is the same guy that refused to authorize replacement on the first try. He claimed that the body shop should have stopped the work once they realized the door could not be fixed right….that’s what everyone stated from the beginning.
Anyway, the door ended up being replaced the second time around, but again not blended with the adjacent body panels.
I was told that this is not the first time this has occurred….
AllState might be cheap, but you get what you pay for.

Last edited by Jakub Kowalczyk; July 10, 2012 05:25 pm UTC.

GOT SURGE?