Hey all, firstly I will state that I know how impossible it is to sell a DSM in this day and age, Ive tried before and it always seems to end up in a partout, and this one may as well. I figure I will try and sell it as a whole first. The car is Burgundy with everyones fave red interior. The car is 99% rust free ( One fender is juuuust starting to bubble) The car has served me extremely well and I am only selling it because I got a new job and need something more geared to commuting to Toronto every morning.

All that being said the car does have some issues, and will be sold AS-IS.

Whats good/replaced recently:
- 6 bolt / 4 bolt combo
- Solid Engine / Tranny (one of the best 1g tranny's I have ever driven)
- 16g turbo, with 2g manifold and o2 housing
- Body is 8/10
- New fuel sending unit and walbro 190 pump
- New-ish Alternator
- Synthetic fluids and Mitsu filters since I took ownership
- Upper IC Piping w. MAF-T and a MBC with Automete gauge
- New OEM Slave cylinder

What it will need:
-Power steering leaks from the top banjo bolt, so I cut the belt and have been enjoying that since early this summer
- Car has weak-ass heat, the blower motor works, I replaced the heater core itself but it never really worked 100% (only the defrost seemed to work), not a safety issue but an issue nonetheless.
- A/C is gone
- Clutch will need replacing at some time, I have been driving it as is for some time, I just dont rip on it ever. It will slip in 4th or 5th gear above 4000rpms boosting.
- Mild downpipe leaks (should be a real easy fix)

Note: I have all the necessary parts to fix the clutch, and will include them with any sale... (ACT 2100 w. 10k light mileage, no racing. New OEM TOB, and a used 6 bolt Flywheel)

Sorry for the length but I am trying to cover all the bases, I am not expecting much and would like to sell this car quickly, or decide its unsaleable and will part it out in a week or two.

Asking Price: $1,300

Pics to come after the storm

Past
1992 Tsi AWD
1992 Tsi 14.30@100 Stock w/ MAF-T
1992 Tsi AWD 13.03@105 1.71 60'
1991 Tsi AWD