I would like to offer a group buy on the following FTA receiver. I have done my research and have been told that this receiver is the best value for the money. The features it has actually work, where with other brands I have found things like the program guide does not work etc..

Here is a little write up from the manufacturer -

The CaptiveWorks CW-600S Premuim FTA receiver provides digital free-to-air satellite reception for the USA and Canadian markets. It is an extremely popular FTA receiver for few exclusive reasons.

This new PREMIUM edition adds Component output, universal remote, 32 mb of SDRAM for a 7 day EPG (electronic program guide) and a new faster Conexant Main Processor.

It is the only receiver on the market with a feature called AUTO DISEQC. This is an incredible feature for people who want a simple one step installation. Connect your satellite sources to the included diseqc switch and the receiver will automatically find the satellites it is connected to. It will then display the names of those satellites on screen and configure all the frequencies to be correct.

MAIN FEATURES

- Instant (EPG) Full TV Guide (no waiting)
- 160 MHz Conexant Processor
- 32Mb Flash ROM for Fast Channel Changing
- Auto Smart Satellite Search
- Auto Roll Diseqc
- High Sensitivity QPSK Tuner
- Brilliant On Screen Graphics
- Small Picture in Graphic with Zoom
- Multi Timer Function
- S-Video Output
- 4:3, 16:9: Pan & Scan and Letter Box
- Easy-to-use User Interface
- 5000 Channel Programmable
- 100 Satellite Programmable
- 2 Year Warranty
- Original Unit NOT a Clone

FREE BONUS ITEMS

- 4x1 DiSEqC Switch
(Allows 4 different satellite sources into the receiver at the same time)
- Upgrade Cable
(Allows you to upgrade the receiver with new satellites and channel lists)

Pricing is as follows:
1-3 units $170 each
3-4 units $162 each
5-9 units $156 each
10+ units $151 each

I can also acquire satellite dishes and install kits should you need any of that. 18" dishes go for about $50 with a single LNB or $70 gets you the same dish with 2 LNBs capable of receiving 2 satellites on one 18" dish. Install kits are about $15 but are not always available.

Prices do not include shipping, please ask for a shipping quote to your address before confirming your order.

I would like to be contacted via email @ adagre@yahoo.com

I can also get many other brands of receivers if your looking for something in particular.

Please also note that I will not supply or load any software that would allow you to receive illegal programming.

2012 - Lancer Ralliart Octane Blue
1991 - Talon Tsi AWD FP HTA 71
1992 - Talon Tsi AWD on hold