C'mon Darko, you're tops in my books! laugh

The local fellow (not a pro, just a highly dedicated amateur) runs 550/450. To paraphrase him, a 400/300 setup will be stiff without having the car feel like it's going to break in half over every speed bump. wink I've felt his car and it's a bit too stiff for me right now.

There is a fellow selling a 380/325 GC setup that I'm trying to score. I can try that and see how I like it. I have a feeling that it will understeer but to a lesser degree than stock. If I hate it I can switch the rears to 350 to get more oversteer, or the fronts to 400 and the rears to 300 to get less. I can't pass up these since they're a good deal. Let's just hope the adjuster screws aren't stripped! laugh

Noah, I think your problem is that you've got the shocks set too soft. 2Gs can use much higher spring rates than 1Gs, so it's possible the Eibachs are a stiffer spring than you think. I would think that the AGXs are able to control them nevertheless, but you need to restrain the springs or else they will bounce. I'd try harder settings. Most people find 1 "click" softer in the rear than the front about right, so perhaps 3 on the front and 2 in the rear might be a good starting point. I expect on my setup I'll need the shocks set around there for starters - on your 2G you might need higher settings. (Just my $0.02.)

S.
I know everything.
1000q.dsm.org