Sean,

I really feel 325/200 is way too soft. I'm running 350/250 and i think its way too soft smile But don't take my word for it, if you want it done properly and to your liking, you'll probably have to crack open some books. Otherwise, you'll probably end up with either blown shocks, broken sleeves, or the usual camber/tire wear annoyances. Canadian roads suck.

I think the f/r spring rate split makes sense when you think about the weight dist of the car and what happens in a turn. The car is already 60/40 F/R, and all the weight is really being transferred to the outside F/R when you're turning. But its worse than that, because as you come into the turn (ie braking), you load up the outside front a lot more than the outside rear is ever loaded. For the high end guys though, who knows how much different their suspension has been made from stock, so in their case maybe it is okay to run really high on the rear...

In either case, good luck, and for god's sake, whatever you do, DON'T RUN GR-2's!! smile

Matt
92tsiAWD

95tsiAWD - the mean funky green machine
RIP: 92tsiAWD 6/4 - taken out by hood opening @ 90kph