I race buddies on deserted highways and off the beaten track roads. I have the occasional stoplight race to maybe 60 or so km/hr and the odd little bit faster one in the industrial parts of town when they are deserted.

Last race was in my 96 z28 vert a week ago.
My 1g has been down for a few weeks being demodded and my new 2g wasn't here and the 2g is too slow to race much of anything bone stock.

I ran a newer diesel turbo ford truck .First I passed him at 120km/hr spee limit is 110km /hr and then he punched it and tried to fly by me so I nailed it and he hung for a second and then the vert put good lengths on him up to 200km/hr when we shut down. This was double lane highway so very safe.As safe as racing can be and straight as arrow road no curves.
He hung back after the good beating the z laid on him. No idea what mods he had mabye he was stock. The vert had some small bolt ons and 3.42 gears instead of stock 2.73 gears.
No hardcore stuff. This year though have bought over winter a 2800 stall,comp cam and new roller rockers and have a nice pretty purple zex wet kit also to install.

Also going to be modding up the 2g shortly. I thought could live with the t 25 for a year or so ,I can't. I had a 50 trim in my 1g so its hard to step down that much.I sometimes feel like the 2g has no turbo. frown

I think have to go bigger than 50 on the new car.

1997 TALON AWD ,fully built 2.4,FP3065.

99TAWS6 427 Twin turbo,91 TALON race car,08 Z06.